Agreement on the Procedure for the Acquisition of Photographic Materials (Payment Terms)
1. This Agreement governs the methods of purchasing and payment
Photographic materials of the Store-Mood portal.
2. Currency of the Portal.
2.1. On the «StoreMood» Internet portal, the portal’s internal currency is Promotional Dollars (hereinafter referred to as PR).
2.2. 1 Promo-Dollar is equal to 1 US dollar.
3. Each registered User, Photographer and Seller registered
The Portal has its own personal virtual account PR.
4. The user has the right to replenish his PR account without restrictions.
5. The user does not have the right to withdraw invested funds back to
your bank accounts.
6. The photographer has the right to replenish his PR account without restrictions.
7. The photographer has the right to withdraw cash, equivalent to at least 50
7.1. If there is less than $ 50 on the photographer’s account, the photographer, taking into account clause 7
of this Agreement is not entitled to withdraw funds.
8. Portal Commission.
8.1. Each transaction between Users and Photographers of the Portal is subject to commission by the Portal.
8.2. The commission of the portal is 30% of the transaction amount.
8.3. In case of any Promotions and special offers on the StoreMood Portal, the commission of the Portal
can be changed. Information on the amount of the commission of the Portal should be contained in the information message
Portal Administration about the corresponding Promotion or special offer.
9. The acquisition of additional and other services of the Portal.
9.1. Users, Photographers and Sellers have the right to participate in the acquisition of various services and
tools provided on the Portal.
9.2. The method of acquisition and the cost of a particular service / tool is determined in the appropriate
Portal Administration information message.
10. The withdrawal procedure.
10.1. The photographer can withdraw funds to his bank account by sending the appropriate
10.2. Photographer's application for withdrawal of funds is considered by the Portal Administration within 2 days, from
the moment of receipt of the application.
10.3. The user does not have the right to withdraw invested funds back to his bank accounts.